Caribana weekend has officially arrived! Soon enough you’ll be celebrating alongside like-minded revelers for the 27th annual Caribana Toronto Festival. With over a million tourists in Toronto this weekend, we want you to experience everything Caribana has to offer. To help you out, we’ve put together some key points below to help you make the most of your trip!
- Double Check Event Details: Some event details may have changed since they were originally posted! Be sure to double check the venue and time of your event on our nightlife event guide here.
- Print Your E-tickets: Be sure to print your event e-tickets and bring them with you to the venue!
- Dress Code: Please pay particular attention to the dress code of each event, as some venues will enforce a stylish dress code! You can find the dress code for each event listed beneath the event description on the website.
- Arrive Early: We advise all customers to arrive at their events prior to midnight to guarantee entry and/or avoid waiting in long lines. Please note that all Caribana events over the course of the weekend are ticketed events, therefore having a ticket does not allow you to bypass the line!
- Ride to any Caribana event with free Ubers: To help you get to and from all of your Caribana nightlife events we have partnered up with our friends at Uber to provide each new user with up to $20 in free Uber credits. Click here for more information on how to claim your credit!
- Most Importantly – HAVE FUN! There are a ton of Caribbean-inspired events and parties taking place this weekend to mark this year’s festival. From daytime boat cruise parties to a wide variety of nightlife events available, get ready to FETE and experience all that Toronto has to offer this weekend!